Arkansas Business Announces This Year’s 20 in Their 20s Honorees | Arkansas Business News
We were unable to send the article.
For the 13th year, Arkansas Business is thrilled to recognize 20 talented young leaders who are making a significant impact in their companies, organizations and community. This year’s honorees range from activists and business leaders to entrepreneurs.
Arkansas Business receives over 200 nominations annually and a group of internal judges gather to select the best of the best.
The 2022 honorees are:
- R. Roosevelte Williams; Philander Smith College
- Tyler Schaller; First Orion
- Benjamin Berley; Apptegy, Inc.
- Nicole Gore; Rose Law Firm
- Beth Ann Hargis; Westrock Coffee Company
- James Owen; City of Little Rock Office of Executive Administration
- Chris Maestri; Garver
- Robbi Rosenbaum; Quattlebaum, Grooms & Tull PLLC
- Mary Claire Hill; MHP/Team SI
- Pansy Johnson; Arvest Bank
- Diego Morales Ibarra; Arkansas Small Business and Technology Development Center
- Rick Sisk; Rock Dental Brands
- Mark Bertel; The Dels Corp.
- Laura Gressler; University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
- Collins Hickman; Wright Lindsey Jennings
- Karinna Rodriguez; Signature Bank of Arkansas
- Taylor Stokes; STOKO
- Caleb Surly; ESPN and Little Rock Central High School
- Taylor Toreno; Sam’s Club
- Reynardo Marks; North Little Rock Chamber of Commerce
Profiles of the 20 honorees will be featured in a special supplement of Arkansas Business to be distributed on Sept. 12, 2022.
For more information, click here or contact Awards, Events and Marketing Lead Kelli Roy at Kroy@abpg.com or (501) 455-9336.